Thursday, February 26, 2009

New address
3366 E 2170 S
St George, UT 84790

A POOL!!! Do you think it needs cleaning? Don't worry I'll have it clean by the time you visit. This is one of my favorite features of the new house we bought in St George, I'm so excited I took just a few pictures!!! I have more, but thought this was all the patience you could endure.

I just love my pool guy, but he has his work cut out for him.

The kids will love the slide. I love the pool guy

into the pool area

from the kitchen looking into the family room, the walls are peach color, but we've been painting and they are now tan.

Entry way looking into the living room, green walls painted tan now

looking from the family room into the kitchen, to the left of the bar is the dining room

Master shower (walk-in)

Master tub

Master bathroom, much bigger than I'm used to!!!

Master bedroom

upstairs appartment.....now come and visit....you'll have your own space with your own entrance.

Front view of the house

Front from another angle.
We've been busy cleaning and painting, and are about ready to move except that Mariah and Nolan want to finish school in Enterprise (they actually don't want to move at all) I don't know if we'll just take Mason and Dylan out of school and transfer them now or wait for the year to finish up. I'm ready to move out of the snow now though. More has been melting each day though. The new address is at the top of this blog.

3 comments:

Mertlich said...

How exciting! I didn't know you guys were moving. The house looks great. The kids are going to love the pool.And it sounds like you will enjoy the weather better there. Fun!!!

jenn gent said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks great and the pool will be fun!

hardkog said...

People basically fail to initialize this difference in planning their trip destination; hence they feel it’s a total waste of time and money. But you can now choose the appropriate destination according to the members you are planning to go for a trip. But the biggest question coming to the mind before planning a trip is choosing the destination, it is a very important selection because the destination you choose will signify whether you are going to have an enjoyable trip or not.

Extraordinary Destinations