Monday, November 1, 2010


Time to think!!!


Nolan's last game of the season, towards the end of October, there was a storm brewing in the sky, it was beautiful, I tried to catch lightning in the distance..but couldn't

Nolan's football team...Desert Hills Thunder. Nolan is on the second row, far left, second from the left, they were posing at the goal post and I was in the stands, so I'm glad this turned out as well as it did from sooo far away.

After the game, as the JV game was going on, Nolan's team is all 9th grade.

The sky got darker and darker, and the lightning closer and closer, then they announced for everyone to exit the field and to leave the stands, it was kind of exciting, but scary because two weeks prior to this game a couple high school boys were struck by lightning just as school let out and they were waiting for their ride home...one is still in the hospital, and neither well enough to get back to school....yikes.

Some fun October pictures






I'm a lunch lady at an elementary school close by, I dressed up for Halloween, but needed 3 hair nets to cover the high tower.

The real costume, I had a cute little firefighter to protect me.....the trick or treating happened on Saturday!!! NONE on the Sabbath, it was so exciting. What a community/State. I love it.

1 comment:

jenn gent said...

I love your hair! How fun!!!