Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mertlich Reunion 2010

Mason at a library day with the firefighters


Getting ready for the picture

The shot of the kids and their spouses
Bundy, Vicki, Dan, Julie, Dan, Wendy, Andrew, Holly, Brigham, Kristi, Donna, and Scott

Got Suzanne in there on the left, and Fred in there on the right

Hyrum and Eva's kids...Dave, John, MaryJo, and Fred

These are the cousins...so Fred's cousins and Aunt Evelyn (front black pants)...I didn't pay enough attention to name the rest for you, although you can find Fred and his siblings.

Went to Brig and Kristi's house in Paradise, UT I told Nolan I would post any bad shot he gave me.

These are cousins too....Rachael, Cali, Kadee, Dylan, Olivia, Mariah, Porter, Nolan, Mason, and Elizabeth


They all wanted a goofy shot......kids.....

Dan B, Brig, Kristi, Wendy, and Dan M

Porter took a picture for me so that I could sneak in there.....and Olivia too :)

No comments: