Thursday, July 1, 2010

pictures retrieved from my phone

Mariah and Dylan, these are some pictures that Mariah retrieved from my phone for me to post on my blog, this way I can see them too!!! Way too small on the phone.
Nolan and Mariah

Austin in one of his most favorite shirts, thanks Jason

Mason after a visit to the dentist, we sure had some laughs with him.

Oh I love the detail that I can see now that the picture is bigger. Gunner, that's not a bandanna like I thought is it??? And poor little Paisley has an owie on her forehead, stitches too huh?

What a cute big brother

Oh I'm so glad you send me these pictures on my phone Jason, I love them!!, and I miss those little ones.

Some pictures of Kendall that Aimee sent me, I'm so glad I can see what a cutie she is.

Not the best quality, but fun for me to see



Kendall maybe a little younger, might have been on my phone for a while.

Maddison and Ryan

Maddison cooking pancakes, She's growing up. I'm glad Diana sends me pictures on my phone too.

1 comment:

Mertlich said...

briannJulie, so fun to see your updates. I have not been very good at it!
Also fun to see your grandkids, how cute. Your little Mason is getting so big, he looks alot like Jason, and so does Gunner. Ryan stopped by the other day, it was good to see him.We will see you all in a couple of weeks!!