Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 23 rd Birthday Justin

He works in St George, lives in Enterprise, about an hour away, so when he works late and then needs to work early (this time 3:30 am) he'll spend the night at our house. That's why no Afton or Mariah, they were in Enterprise.

we were watching a movie and Mason fell asleep, but we found him with one eye open, we all had a good laugh before we closed it for him and moved his hand away.

The wind blew in these big tumble weeds. Hey the house in the back is for sale!!! Move here and be our neighbors!

I got to go to Salt Lake for General conference held in the Conference Center!! What an amazing place, and it held sooo many people, we had a fun, little bit of a reunion too.


Mom, me, Wayne, Becky, Bryce and Jordie

We stayed at Merlin and Maria's house, then had a few more visitors for a couple hours, On the back row, Maria, Merlin, Eunice, Aunt Barbara, her grand-daughter, Tiffany, Me, Afton (Justin is taking the picture), Becky, and at the table, Mom & Aunt Helen, with Wayne & Uncle David.


I kept telling the boys how tall Bryce has gotten, so we pulled a quick one and took this funny picture of me squatting down to make him taller, I was laughing too hard to fool them when I got home and showed them.

I would normally not use such ugly pictures of me. The advantage of me being the one posting the pictures on the blog, is that I get to decide, but just look at the joke we did with photo manipulation, not at me.

No comments: