Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner, it was so fun.


Jason, Tiffany, Gunner, and Paisley came for Thanksgiving, so we had all our kids except Logan. It was so good to get together, this is the turkey bowl and Frisbee toss. It was such a nice day.
Gunner and Paisley
Gunner

more football
I was getting an action shot of Jason and Nolan walked in front of the camera, so I used it anyway.

Justin
Ryan, Dan Mariah (holding Paisley's baby), Nolan and Austin





We found this quarry of "Utah Ice", beautiful crystal rocks, other's have called it gypsum? But I can't imagine it into sheet rock.
Mason with Utah Ice
Mason, Afton, Justin and Dylan



It is amazing stuff, Nolan wants to sell it on E Bay?


On the same trip to the hills, we went to this cave someone excavated, we were told there was shale oil in it, Justin tried to light some black stuff.



I had some pictures of Kendall(Logan's daughter) sent to me on my phone by her mom and Mariah put them on a flash drive for me so that I could share them with others

Kendall (I don't know how to rotate it)

So I did the same with pictures sent to my phone of Maddison, they're growing up!

Maddison Halloween
Maddison crazy hair day at school, I love it

2 comments:

Mertlich said...

Julie, I loved seeing all your pictures! It is so fun to get together with the family, Your kids are all looking good and your grandbabies are beautiful. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Love, Donna

jenn gent said...

I liked seeing the pictures too! Happy (late) Holidays!!