Monday, June 29, 2009


We went to a car show in Mesquite while Grandpa Fred and Suzanne were visiting, it was fun and hot. I they also had an open header contest (loud), a slow drag (that was funny, about a 20ft course, no gas, no brake, last one with all four tires over the 2x4 wins), and a burn out contest, I have a video of that I'm going to email to my boys, if you want to see it let me know.


Ryan with two of the three baby goats we got!

Ryan, Dylan and Nolan, my corn in the background has tassels and ears on them now.

Mason loves the girl goat


This is the littlest baby boy, he loves Mariah and lays his head on her, do you think she loves him too?

Aunt Kristi found them for us and helped us get them, they're fainting goats!!! so far we haven't seen them faint, we don't want to scare them too bad yet.

1 comment:

Mertlich said...

Briannas jealous, she wants a goat!!!
I love the palm trees at the car show!
Say hi to the family, looks like everyone is having a good time.