Thursday, November 20, 2008

I saw Mason trying to put a school picture into his FBI badge that he was making, and he said "I wish I was wearing a suit and sunglasses in my picture." Well I could make that happen, so here's what he made and then played for a while "Erresting" people.

Mariah took my camera while we were looking at a house for sale, here's what she took.

Dylan has turned 10

Not the best picture of some of them, but they had fun Justin, Mason, Dylan and Ryan


Mariah's new boyfriend, he's kind of rough and pretty intense, not the best dancer.

OK it's a statue at some Elks hall in St George

MandyBarney had a softball tournament in St George and they invited us to it and to the pool at their hotel, the kids had fun for many hours, here's Kadee and Dylan

Mason and Dylan

Kadee, Mason and Dylan

Mason, Kadee and what's left of Dylan We had fun in the sun of St George

2 comments:

Mertlich said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!
Mason makes a great looking FBI agent.
So fun to know that there are still places with sun, I think ours is gone until spring.
That statue really looked real, scary but real.
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

jenn gent said...

Fun pictures of your cute kids! I love Mason the FBI agent.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!